Sunday 9 November 2014

Simple Sundays - Puddings, Sorting and Furry Knuckles.

Don't you just love productive days?
I woke up with every intention of having a lazy day. I wanted to lie on the sofa, maybe play Mario and catch up with some TV. In the end I sorted out my entire wardrobe. I've found that most of my clothes are sitting untouched now because it's been too cold, so it was nice to swap out all my flouncy shirts for cosy jumpers. Bring on the maroons, navy blues, mustard yellows and evergreens.

I also made a Jossy's Lemon Pudding Delicious from the Leon Baking & Puddings book. This recipe is beyond tasty. I cannot put into words how tasty this recipe is. Light and airy but soft and sticky underneath. The recipe calls to put the soufflé dish in a tray of water whilst in the oven. I've never tried a recipe that does that before, so I was a bit wary. I found it hard to stop eating it though, so I think it turned out great!


This weeks purchase included jewellery. For anyone that knows me well, I don't wear jewellery.  That's not to say I don't like it, just that I get fed up of wearing it very easily. I really loved this though after seeing it on Etsy. Also, how weird does my hand and arms look in that photo?

And that's all for this Sunday. It's been a fairly uneventful week, but I suppose that happens every now and again.

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment